Friday 1 January 2010

MY START & It's all about love..("v")


ALHAMDULILAH.......

No Backing Out Now
I've created this blog, so that I have someone- be it a virtual someone-  to keep me committed to this insane adventure I have decided to embark on.  

Why u Blog, Why now? You may ask rite.

Sebenarnya this is My 2nd Blog... hehehe
Yang 1st dulu sangat biasa [Still Budak2] lagipun dah mcm apa dah lama tak update n dah beteraburan hehehe ..
So we start with new thing kan...So i end with this Song And a few more words...





Just simple thoughts that can only make me happy day by day

And it can't really change how I feel for you
Promise to myself that I'll always still love you more each day

However, even though there are a lot of struggles that need to over come in our lives, I still want you to stay with me and let our love remain

Every second, every minute and every hour I'm always thinking of you

These tears diminishing from my eyes, they are tears of joy because my love for you will last forever

Happy to see P.E.O.P.L.E smile (=^_^=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

¸.•*¨*•*¨*ღ¸.•*¨*•*ღ
بِســـمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيْـــــمِ
ღ¸.•*¨*•*¨*ღ¸.•*¨*•*ღ

Diceritakan Dari Hati ღ
(ღ No Hate Please,Just Love ღ)