Friday 22 January 2010

First And Last


Today will be my last and today will be my first
The last time I get walked on by you
The first time I’ve moved so far from you
The last time I will wait for you to arrive
The first time I know for sure I can survive
The last time you apologize for your mis-lead ways
The first time my feet are at home in the sand and the waves
The last time I will worry if you are alright
The first time I can watch the sea all night
Today is the last day our friendship will survive
Tomorrow I’ll spare a thought and regret this day arrived
I wish you well and I hope you’re happy
but I can’t carry on with you being so dappy.
If your heart should change at all
Just be sure to give me a call
I will always be here hoping for you
To be the person you know you're supposed to
Life is hard with many changes
But it does get easier through the ages
So every time you look at a twinkling star
Just remember that’s me smiling from a far.



Happy to see P.E.O.P.L.E smile (=^_^=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

¸.•*¨*•*¨*ღ¸.•*¨*•*ღ
بِســـمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيْـــــمِ
ღ¸.•*¨*•*¨*ღ¸.•*¨*•*ღ

Diceritakan Dari Hati ღ
(ღ No Hate Please,Just Love ღ)