Friday 1 January 2010

Something That i Hold and REMEMBER



I aint saint,I aint devil. I dont talk to just anyone. 
I prefer sunrise than sunsets. 
I love reading but that doesnt make me a nerd. 
I make mistakes,but I learn from them. 
I love sleeping more than eating[even people will think different way]. 
I love the rain than sun. Am not really love to party & have fun. 
I can live without music in my life[coz i like peace and quite]. 
I love myself more now. 
I think everyone are hypocrites in their own way. 
I talk to myself better than I talk to others. 
I treasure my family. 
I am blessed to be me. 
I am not what you see is what you get. 
I can be lovely,I can be nasty. 

P.S: Which one I became starts all from you…so nice for me people can’t understand me because i know my self better then others… BUT you are welcome to know me in any ways…

<3 Love iriekushah a.k.a June



Happy to see P.E.O.P.L.E smile (=^_^=)

No comments:

Post a Comment

¸.•*¨*•*¨*ღ¸.•*¨*•*ღ
بِســـمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمَنِ الرَّحِيْـــــمِ
ღ¸.•*¨*•*¨*ღ¸.•*¨*•*ღ

Diceritakan Dari Hati ღ
(ღ No Hate Please,Just Love ღ)